The MCA of Iowa is comprised of four chapters. Each chapter has an Executive Council that oversees association activities and services for their respective geographical area. The Executive Council also appoints the Industry Fund Board of Trustees that oversee the programs and services funded by the Industry Fund contained in their respective collective bargaining agreement with UA Locals 33 and 125.
Cedar Rapids/Iowa City Chapter Executive Council and Industry Fund Board of Trustees
- Dave Alatalo Chairperson R.M. Boggs
- Bret Brecke Vice Chairperson B.G. Brecke, Inc.
- Mike Machula Secretary/Treasurer Day Mechanical Systems, Inc.
- Jeff Stone Immediate Past Chairperson All-Temp Refrigeration, Inc.
Central Iowa Chapter Executive Council and Industry Fund Board of Trustees
- Nathan Hagberg Chairperson The Waldinger Corporation
- Bob Blaskovich Vice Chairperson MMC Contractors - Iowa
- Fred Miller Treasurer A.J. Allen Mechanical, Inc.
- Toni Knight Past Chairperson Thrasher Service Corporation
- Jim Shaffer Jr. Director Air-Con Mechanical Corporation
- Gary Bridgewater Director Baker Group
- Clint Leonard Director Johnson Controls, Inc.
Dubuque Chapter Executive Council
- Wendy Besler Chairperson Modern Piping, Inc.
- Mike Portzen Vice Chairperson Dubuque Plumbing, Inc.
- Terry Hilary Secretary/Treasurer MMC Mechanical, Inc.
Southeastern Iowa Chapter Executive Council and Industry Fund Board of Trustees
- Mac Coffin Jr. Chairperson Frank Millard & Company, Inc.
- Chris Azinger Vice Chairperson Seither and Cherry, Inc.
- Paul Schulte Secretary/Treasurer Seither and Cherry, Inc.
Note: Additional directors are not appointed for the Cedar Rapids/Iowa City, Dubuque and Southeastern Iowa Chapters, but each member firm is allowed one vote on association and industry fund matters.
Become an MCAI member today and be part of the mechanical contracting industry’s premier association.